Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh yea..

I forgot to share with y'all, Meagan over at The Life of Me gave me an award! I am so excited if y'all haven't checked out her blog you totally should!

*Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they've been chosen for this award

My recent finds and new loves:

Not Just A Pretty Face
Quite Contrary
A Love Worth Waiting For........
Sparkle Sparkle!
A Glimpse of the Girl Next Door


Just when I thought I couldn't love Paula any more I read this book (in a day and a half, really I couldn't set it down)! This book is so wonderful, it really gives us an insight into Paula's life and how far she has traveled. If y'all haven't picked up then I recommend you do so! She really is an inspiration!




2 comments:

Jenny said...

:) Thanks for the award love!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Thank you so much for the award! I am honored you would chose our blog!!! : )