Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost There!

Well graduation is Saturday and I can not wait. Leading up to graduation there are a few events leading up to the big day. Tuesday night the education department hosted an "Apple Pinning" ceremony for the education majors.

Here are some picture from the ceremony. The majority of these people have been a part of my daily life for the past couple of years (their are only 11 education majors this semester) and needless to say I am going to miss these people when we go our separate ways.

*FYI I've been under the weather for a couple of days now, so I look pretty rough! ;)

Oh and did anyone else shed tears over Grey's this evening? I lost it. Plus I have the biggest crush on Jeffery Dean Morgan so anytime he makes an appearance I consider it a good episode!

2 comments:

hHf said...

congrats on graduating!
I graduate in a week & 1/2!!
YAY!

ChelseaMarie said...

Aww congrats!