Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday



So I'm trying hard to get back into the groove. I almost forgot about WWW I have been super busy, but I'm here now! ;)
I've started keeping a file on my computer to store recipes whenever I come across one that I would like to try (I figure that this will do, until I can find some recipe cards that I really like.)
I have actually made this recipe and it is very tasty. I should have posted it before the Superbowl, because it would have made a great appetizer.

Seven Layer Mexican Dip

  • 1 cup fat-free sour cream
  • 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium taco seasoning
  • 9 oz fat-free bean dip, about 1 heaping cup
  • 6 oz guacamole, about 3/4 cup
  • 1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
  • 4 medium scallion(s), chopped
  • 1 small tomato(es), chopped
  • 6 medium olive(s), black, sliced
  • Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well.
  • Spread bean dip on bottom of a 12-inch round glass serving bowl or edged-platter. Top with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, scallions, tomatoes and olives. Yields about 1/4 cup dip per serving.

*Points per serving: 2
*Makes 12 servings
(recipe from Weight Watchers Online


In other news I received an A on my first student teacher observation! I was really surprised, considering how nervous I was.
I am very excited for this weekend because my best friend is coming in from Ohio this weekend and I haven't seen her for awhile. Unfortunately, she is not coming home under good circumstances, her fiance's grandfather passed away today, so please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.
Well my bed is calling my name and I am afraid I must answer.
Sweet dreams,
CMFH

1 comments:

In With the Light said...

that sounds so yummy! great blog.