Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring So Far

It is hotter than I don't know what here. We're talking 92 degrees...in April!
Well, here are some pictures that I have been meaning to update for awhile.

Easter
Madras

Birthday


Graduation is just around the corner and I could not be more excited. The only thing I am really stressing over is finding a job. There are very few openings in this area for elementary teachers, but I will keep praying. I want to teach in this area for a couple of years, then move south. Oh well I suppose I need to concentrate on the present right now!
Well I am going to go attempt to cool off!





1 comments:

Abbie said...

I wish it were 90 degrees here! It snowed again yesterday morning and has rained ever since. It's supposed to warm back up into the 60's this weekend, and I want to do a sun dance! :)

Good luck on the job front. I'll be thinking of you!