Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day Y'all!



I promise y'all I'm still here! Last week was Spring Break, but it sure didn't feel like it. I almost needed a break after my break lol.
So does anyone else love when google gets decked out for a special occasion? I absolutely love it! So if you haven't googled today here is a glimpse of their Earth Day decor!
As graduation rounds the corner I have been staying extremely busy trying to get job apps together. I am so scared that I will not find a job teaching around here. (I eventually plan on moving further south to teach, but I really want to stay in the area for the next year or so to teach.)
I have so many pictures to post from Easter and I will get to it eventually, I promise! =) Well as soon as I find my camera cord, like I said hectic week!

0 comments: