Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sickly weekend


I have been sick the entire weekend and have spent most of my time in bed. Luckily I have had The Tudors second season to keep me company, along with my U.K. Tervis tumbler filled with sweet tea, and a stack of papers to grade. I am really excited for the third season of The Tudors, I love British history and Johnathan Rhys Meyers so its a wonderful combination. ;) Speaking of television is anyone else a fan of Secret Diary of a Call Girl?
In other news, I ended up acing my second observation, but almost lost my voice in the process. :( Hopefully I will feel well enough to do a proper update soon.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!
CMFH

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better soon!

KK said...

Thanks for coming to my blog! I love this show too! I hope you feel better soon :)