Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Little Bee

I have been super busy lately. This past week and this next week and a half was/is my solo week for student teaching.
I am so happy that my Monday night television lineup is back. I was having major withdraws. I am wondering what is up with this... This was a shot from today shoot of G.G. Is anyone else as curious as I am to find out what this is all about?
I am also excited One Tree Hill is back. I have cried for almost the entire episode. (No suprise considering I am a big crier, but oh well.)



Oh yes, I went ahead and pre-ordered this... I cannot wait to get my Rob Pattinson fix! ;)

Well off to get my lessons ready for tomorrow!
Night!

3 comments:

capperson said...

I cried pretty much all of One tree hill also. What do you think is going to happen from here?

In With the Light said...

Wow, we are one in the same! I have not seen OTH yet, I will watch in online later. And I missed the last 20 min of GG. Oh well...can't wait to Twilight!

Sparkle Sparkle said...

I can't decide what I think about that GG plotline. I hate this whole bizarre chuck/secret club stuff. and blair looked so gorgeous on monday's episode. can't wait to go get my twilight tomorrow!!